The person required should have knowledge of Requirements Management, Formal Documentation and Quality Assurance.
Has the translator that interprets the requirements of the business unit into a project definition that the IT group can use to build a successful solution.
Should be currently doing the same nature of activity since at least last 2 year
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Advertising / PR / MR / Event Management
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
i. Requirement understanding, Requirement gathering
ii. Assisting with the business case
iii. Interacts with business partners and/or IT staff to gather and document information related to requirements and/or software testing for full life cycle of project.
iv. Develop and manage user acceptance.
v. Conducting functionality demos.
vi. Documentation and Quality Assurance of final delivery.
vii. Should have worked on any business tools like MS Visio or similar.
viii. Creation of process models, data models and the workflows.
ix. Carrying out quality testing prior to delivering for UAT
Education:UG -B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, BCA - Computers
NetCarrots.Com Pvt. Ltd.
NetCarrots Loyalty Services is one of the pioneer’s in providing end to end relationship marketing & CRM services in India.
With a team of over 90+ professionals across our India offices in Delhi (Head office), Mumbai, Bangalore and Kolkata and international partner offices in Europe, Latin America, Africa and Asia, we provide end to end management services for our clients by providing -
• Consulting services that help our clients conceptualize and plan various relationship marketing (including loyalty programs)
• Ongoing management services for various client programs and campaigns
• Creative & Technology services which meet their specific requirement
• Analytical services which provide insight and optimize campaign performances
Since 2000, NetCarrots has had the benefit of working with a diverse range of businesses and sectors. Our ongoing and active list of clients include Microsoft, Canon, Nokia, Ericsson, Max New York Life, Tanishq, Trident hotels, BILT and many other prominent brands..
What is in it for you? In addition to being part of a future-ready, sunrise industry (CAGR >50%), a career at NetCarrots offers an individual:
• High visibility – Senior Management is hands-on in all engagements
• A strong learning environment and the ability to develop muti-disciplinary skills – any client engagement has a strong mix of strategy, creativity, technology, operations, and analysis
• A steep growth track – a fast growing company, NetCarrots prefers to promote from within
For more information on NetCarrots, please feel free to visit our website: www.netcarrots.com