Client Relationship Management:
Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
Owing the account to ensure that all services are delivered as per agreed Scope of Work & Service Level Agreement
Creating & owing the campaign calendar and its management as part of the KPI
Proactively address any day to day issues that are escalated from the client team and see through to resolution.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Advertising / PR / MR / Event Management
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Minimum 4 - 7 years of experience in an Customer Service role with hands on experience in technology, analytical with a strong preference for retail experience
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
At least 3+ year must in some kind of customer facing role at CXO level interaction or in consultant profile.
Good in people management, CRM and Analytics.
Demonstrated experience managing key accounts
Results-driven, focused and analytical.
Outstanding follow-up, organization, and time management skills
Resourceful and energetic executor capable of taking on a task and driving it to completion
Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines while paying attention to details
Education:UG -Any Graduate
NetCarrots.Com Pvt. Ltd.
NetCarrots Loyalty Services is one of the pioneer’s in providing end to end relationship marketing & CRM services in India.
With a team of over 90+ professionals across our India offices in Delhi (Head office), Mumbai, Bangalore and Kolkata and international partner offices in Europe, Latin America, Africa and Asia, we provide end to end management services for our clients by providing -
• Consulting services that help our clients conceptualize and plan various relationship marketing (including loyalty programs)
• Ongoing management services for various client programs and campaigns
• Creative & Technology services which meet their specific requirement
• Analytical services which provide insight and optimize campaign performances
Since 2000, NetCarrots has had the benefit of working with a diverse range of businesses and sectors. Our ongoing and active list of clients include Microsoft, Canon, Nokia, Ericsson, Max New York Life, Tanishq, Trident hotels, BILT and many other prominent brands..
What is in it for you? In addition to being part of a future-ready, sunrise industry (CAGR >50%), a career at NetCarrots offers an individual:
• High visibility – Senior Management is hands-on in all engagements
• A strong learning environment and the ability to develop muti-disciplinary skills – any client engagement has a strong mix of strategy, creativity, technology, operations, and analysis
• A steep growth track – a fast growing company, NetCarrots prefers to promote from within
For more information on NetCarrots, please feel free to visit our website: www.netcarrots.com