The Business Development Executive will focus on lead generation, and prospect management, customer acquisition as this role will garner and meet with potential clients.
The Business Development Executive will research client business referrals, network, and web leads; provide prospective customers/clients with all services offered and additional presentations as needed; and work with clients to create solutions for their needs and consult throughout the sales process.
Core duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with client through closing process
- Create smart business pitch presentations and pitch repositories. Prepare and edit contracts, agreements between the company and potential/current clients
- Meeting the target for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; meeting or exceeding annual sales goals.
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals (RFP)
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities with the BD Manager; developing customized targeted sales strategies
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers
- Communication Creates and sustains ongoing forums that encourage two-way communication opportunities; demonstrates and promotes positive prospect, client, and work relationships; proactively addresses and manages conflict and disputes; works to achieve constructive resolution.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Able to professionally and confidently communicate with C-Level Executives
- 1-3 years of cold calling experience; previous experience in outbound call center, inside sales experience, or related sales experience; knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
Must have: Bachelors degree in Business, or other related field or equivalent work experience + MBA
- Minimum of 1-3 years business development / sales experience, with at least 1-years revenue cycle experience. Revenue integrity solutions preferred
- Proven skills on creating business documents and presentations backed up with a strong potential of understanding business services, client needs and documentation standards and compliance
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM experience preferred
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines; detail oriented
- Demonstrated understanding and application of complex sales techniques and track record creating, negotiating and closing large-scale deals
- Experience working with top management and large organizations clients
- Proven ability to develop long term strategic relationships with C-Level decision-makers
- Demonstrated effectiveness in prospecting and developing new business
- Demonstrated ability to define and operationalize sales
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel moderately within assigned territory
Role:Business Development Executive (BDE)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Advertising & Marketing
Functional Area:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:BD / Pre Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
NetCarrots.Com Pvt. Ltd.
NCPL is an established organization with 22 years of presence in the market. With the offices in Noida, Mumbai, Bangalore and Kolkata, NCPL is able to provide a full-suite of services from Strategy to Execution. Our active partner offices in the UAE, Malaysia and Sub - Saharan Africa are testimony to our world class solutions.
Since 2000 we have been providing our clients a unique mix of strategic consulting, project management services, technology, creative and operational support services to achieve optimum profitability by more effectively managing relationships with customers, channel partners and employees.
Since inception, NetCarrots has continuously grown its expertise in delivering value to the most customer centric businesses across various industries. Our experience cuts across diverse industries including BFSI / Manufacturing / Retail / Telecom / Consumer Goods / Travel & Hospitality / Construction / Real Estate / Entertainment & Healthcare.
Please visit our website to know more about the company.