ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Create smart business pitch presentations and pitch repositories. Prepare and edit contracts, agreements between the company and potential/current clients
- Arranging appointments, and interviews; meeting or exceeding annual sales goals.
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals (RFP)
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities with the supervisor; developing customized targeted sales strategies
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts.
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
- Presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers
- Communication Creates and sustains ongoing forums that encourage two-way communication opportunities; demonstrates and promotes positive prospect, client, and work relationships; proactively addresses and manages conflict and disputes; works to achieve constructive resolution.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Able to professionally and confidently communicate with C-Level Executives
- 2-6 years of cold calling experience; previous experience in outbound call center, inside sales experience, or related sales experience; knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
Bachelor’s degree in Business, or other related field or equivalent work experience + MBA
- Minimum of 2-6 years business development / sales experience, with at least 1-year’s revenue cycle experience. Revenue integrity solutions preferred
- Proven skills on creating business documents and presentations backed up with a strong potential of understanding business services, client needs and documentation standards and compliance
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM experience preferred
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines; detail oriented
- Demonstrated understanding and application of complex sales techniques and track record creating, negotiating and closing large-scale deals
- Experience working with top management and large organizations clients
- Proven ability to develop long term strategic relationships with C-Level decision-makers
- Demonstrated effectiveness in prospecting and developing new business
- Demonstrated ability to define and operationalize sales
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel moderately within assigned territory
Role:Business Development Manager (BDM)
Salary: 3,00,000 - 6,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Advertising & Marketing
Functional Area:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:BD / Pre Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
NetCarrots Loyalty Services
NetCarrots Loyalty Services, founded in 2000, is a pioneer in providing Loyalty and Relationship Marketing services. Over the years, we have invested wisely in developing own proprietary tools and management methodologies which provide an edge to our client's relationship marketing programs.
In addition, we bring world class technology platforms, end to end reward fulfillment and project management capabilities to deliver loyalty marketing and CRM solutions that positively impact our client's marketing objectives. We have had the benefit of working with a diverse range of businesses and sectors. Brands such as Canon, Indiatimes, Microsoft, Reliance World, Titan and Tata Sons have entrusted us to devise and manage their Customer and Channel Programs.
What is in it for you?
In addition to being part of a future-ready, a career at NCPL offers an individual:
- High Visibility Senior Management is hands-on in all engagements
- A strong learning environment and the ability to develop multi-disciplinary skills
- A steep growth track – a fast growing company, NCPL prefers to promote from within
Solver.Global by NetCarrots
We are a data driven and tech enabled global marketing solutions company. From transforming digital journeys to personalizing customer engagement, from accelerating brand exposure to creating consistent customer experiences across channels, our solutions and technology help our clients acquire, grow, and retain customers.
We have invested wisely in developing own proprietary world class technology platforms, digital solutions and project management capabilities that provide an edge to our client's marketing programs.
NetCarrots Loyalty services, our strategic services division, has been helping brands create brand advocates for the last 22 years.
Headquartered out of Noida (Delhi NCR), we have branch offices in Mumbai, Bengaluru and Kolkata. We service global locations through our partners who provide solutions based on our platforms.
Contact Company:NetCarrots Loyalty Services
Address:B–128, Sector 5, NOIDA 201 301, (U.P.), India