Senior Business Analyst
1. Detailed Role Description: The person required should have knowledge of Requirements Management, Formal Documentation and Quality Assurance. Hes the translator that interprets the requirements of the business unit into a project definition that the IT group can use to build a successful solution. He should be currently doing the same nature of activity since at least last 1+ year.
2. Desired Profile:
a. Educational Background: MCA, B. Tech (IT) or MBA-IT, System.
b. Technical Skills: Good knowledge of:
i. Requirement understanding, Requirement gathering
ii. Ability to demonstrate the ability to trouble shoot and solve problems.
iii. Recognize discrepancy or inconsistency in design documents versus software implementation and take corrective action.
iv. Interacts with business partners and/or IT staff to gather and document information related to requirements and/or software testing for full life cycle of project.
v. Documentation and Quality Assurance of final delivery.
vi. Should have worked on any business tools like MS Visio or similar.
vii. Creation of process models, data models and the workflows on Axure or Balsamiq Mockups tools.
viii. Carrying out quality testing prior to delivering for UAT.
3. Job Experience
a. Industry type: Requirement understanding and Business Documentation.
b. Target Cos / sector: IT Software / Software Services
c. No of years: 3-5 years of relevant experience
4. The quality in a person looking for:
a. Mandatory Qualities:
i. Excellent Interpersonal and Analytical Skills.
ii. Ability to understand complex technical concepts and present them in simple terms to non-technical team members and client.
iii. Responsible for documenting exceptions found in a way understandable to both customers as well as software developers. Documents like - Business requirement Document - BRD, Functionality document - FRD, Scoping document, Change Request – CRD.
iv. Oral and written communication, including technical writing skills
v. Understanding of systems engineering concepts.
vi. Exposure to UML (e.g. Use Case Driven Requirements and other diagramming techniques).
vii. Strong team player.
b. Desirable Qualities:
i. Basic knowledge of SQL Queries.
ii. Development in Dot Net or any other language.
Salary: 1.5-6.5 Lacs P.A.
Industry:Advertising & Marketing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM in Information Technology,MCA in Any Specialization
Netcarrots Loyalty Services
With a team of over 90+ professionals across our India offices in Delhi (Head office), Mumbai, Bangalore and Kolkata and international partner offices in Europe, Latin America, Africa and Asia, we provide end to end management services for our clients by providing -
• Consulting services that help our clients conceptualize and plan various relationship marketing (including loyalty programs)
• Ongoing management services for various client programs and campaigns
• Creative & Technology services which meet their specific requirement
• Analytical services which provide insight and optimize campaign performances
Since 2000, NetCarrots has had the benefit of working with a diverse range of businesses and sectors. Our ongoing and active list of clients include Microsoft, Canon, Nokia, Ericsson, Max New York Life, Tanishq, Trident hotels, BILT and many other prominent brands..
What is in it for you? In addition to being part of a future-ready, sunrise industry (CAGR >50%), a career at NetCarrots offers an individual:
• High visibility – Senior Management is hands-on in all engagements
• A strong learning environment and the ability to develop muti-disciplinary skills – any client engagement has a strong mix of strategy, creativity, technology, operations, and analysis
• A steep growth track – a fast growing company, NetCarrots prefers to promote from within
For more information on NetCarrots, please feel free to visit our website: www.netcarrots.com
Contact Company:Netcarrots Loyalty Services
Address:1st and 2nd Floor, B-128, SECTOR-5, NOIDA, Gautam, Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh, India