Roles and Responsibilities
The person required should have knowledge of Requirement Management, Formal Documentation, Stakeholder Management and Quality Assurance. He's the translator that interprets and manages the requirements of the business unit into a project definition that can be used to build a successful solution. Should be currently doing the same nature of activity and at least have 6+ years of relevant experience.
1. Desired Profile:
a. Educational Background: MCA, B.Tech (IT) or MBA-IT, System (or some relevant Degree)
b. Technical Skills: Good knowledge of :-
- Requirement understanding and Requirement gathering
- Ability to demonstrate the ability to trouble shoot and solve problems.
- Recognize discrepancy or inconsistency in design documents versus software implementation and take corrective action.
- Coordination with business partners and/or IT staff to gather and document information related to requirements and/or software testing for full life cycle of project.
- Documentation and Quality Assurance of final delivery.
- Should have worked on any business tools like MS Visio or similar.
- Creation of process models, data models and the workflows on Axure or Balasmiq Mockups tools.
- Carrying out quality testing prior to delivering for UAT.
- Stakeholder Management and Client Communication,
- Delivery management.
2. The quality in a person looking for:
a. Mandatory Qualities:
- Excellent Interpersonal and Analytical Skills.
- Ability to understand complex technical concepts and present them in simple terms to non-technical team members and client.
- Responsible for documenting exceptions found in a way understandable to both customers as well as software developers. Documents like - Business requirement Document - BRD, Functionality document - FRD, Scoping document, Change Request CRD.
- Oral and written communication, including technical writing skills
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts.
- Exposure to UML (e.g. Use Case Driven Requirements and other diagramming techniques).
- Team Handling Experience will be add-on.
Desired Candidate Profile
i. Good exposure of SQL Queries.
ii. Development in Dot Net or any other language will be preferred.
Interested candidates can share their CV's at email@example.com
Salary: 9,00,000 - 11,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization,MCA in Any Specialization
NetCarrots.Com Pvt. Ltd.
NetCarrots Loyalty Services is a pioneer in providing Loyalty and Relationship Marketing services .Since 2000 we have been providing our clients a unique mix of strategic consulting, project management services, technology, creative and operational support services to achieve optimum profitability by more effectively managing relationships with customers, channel partners and employees. Since inception, NetCarrots has continuously grown its expertise in delivering value to the most customer centric businesses across various industries. Our experience cuts across diverse industries including BFSI / Manufacturing / Retail / Telecom / Consumer Goods / Travel & Hospitality / Construction / Real Estate / Entertainment & Healthcare. Over the years, we have invested wisely in developing our own proprietary consulting tools and loyalty management methodologies which provide the edge to our clients relationship marketing programs. In addition, we bring world class technology platforms, end to end reward fulfillment and project management capabilities to deliver loyalty marketing and CRM solutions that positively impact our clients marketing objectives.
Please visit our website to know more about the company.