Roles and Responsibilities
- Work closely with the clients, cross-functional teams, and assigned project managers to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new initiatives
- Be the part of Marketing launch - Assisting the core marketing team supporting Customer Loyalty program or Channel Loyalty Program marketing for a designated period of time
- This role will require hands on implementation, project management, data analysis, and creative problem solving
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities with meticulous attention to detail;
- Serve as the key representative in all communication, and decision-making forums/discussions (i.e. Project Implementation Reviews, Process Improvements etc- )
- Manage and prioritize individual and team marketing tasks to ensure launch campaigns are executed on time while also making progress on longer-term initiatives
- Create, monitor and control program release schedules; track and report on program milestones
- Provide regular reports to track timelines of ongoing projects, delivery risks etc.
- Recommend new initiatives to test, develop test plans, lead and execute test efforts, and report on results
- Educated to minimum post Graduate degree level with client-side experience in customer marketing and/or loyalty or having experience in analytical tools (e.g. Excel, pivot tables, graphical presentation) and products
- Must be proactive, a confident communicator able to win trust and be a credible client advisor
- Must show initiative and desire for continual self-development and learning
- Communication skills must be exceptional both written and verbal
- Must be driven motivated and enthusiastic about his/ her work
- Working knowledge of leading customer-marketing software tools eg. Salesforce.com
Desired Candidate Profile
- Any Post Graduate/ MBA (Marketing)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Loyalty Programs/ Client Servicing
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Advertising & Marketing
Functional Area:Marketing & Communication
Role Category:Advertising & Creative
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:Any Postgraduate,MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
NetCarrots.Com Pvt. Ltd.
NCPL is an established organization with 21 years of presence in the market. We have offices in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore and Kolkata.
NCPL is able to provide a full-suite of services from Strategy to Execution. Our active partner offices in the UAE, Malaysia and Sub - Saharan Africa are testimony to our world class solutions.
Since 2000 we have been providing our clients a unique mix of strategic consulting, project management services, technology, creative and operational support services to achieve optimum profitability by more effectively managing relationships with customers, channel partners and employees.
Since inception, NetCarrots has continuously grown its expertise in delivering value to the most customer centric businesses across various industries. Our experience cuts across diverse industries including BFSI / Manufacturing / Retail / Telecom / Consumer Goods / Travel & Hospitality / Construction / Real Estate / Entertainment & Healthcare.
For more information go through our website www.netcarrots.com
Contact Company:NetCarrots.Com Pvt. Ltd.
Address:B – 128, Udyog Marg, Block - B, Sector 5, Noida - 201301 Near Ford showroom. Nearest Metro Station- Noida Sec 15